CLS On-Site Learning Advantage
We have World Class Presenters
Our presentations are delivered by world-class Speakers and Implementation Specialists with exceptional platform skills and implementation know how.
They’ll share latest ideas and best practices from their current consulting and coaching assignments with facilities across the country. They’ll offer practical solutions to the stuck-places you’ve identified for them.
Be prepared to experience state-of-the-art audience participation and interactive learning techniques where you'll take away immediately workable methods to fix problems, engage your associates, and lift you HCAHPS scores to new heights.
Each of our team of expert Speakers and Implementation Specialists consistently receive an average rating of 4.7 out of a possible 5 on their audience evaluations.
Every presentation is custom-tailored using our 6-step customization process:
1. Assessment of Customer Needs
- Analysis of situation
- Review of client needs
- Identification of goals, objectives, budgets and time lines
2. Custom-Tailored Program Design
3. Production of High-Impact Delivery Material
4. Post-Program Implementation
- Dynamic delivery of program by Speaker/Implementation Specialist
- Clients train-the-trainer options
- Creative DO IT implementation process adapted to local client needs
- Optional Return on Investment measurement option
5. Evaluation/Continuous Improvement
6. Follow-up and Support
Our Subject Expertise
- Employee Retention & Morale
- Conference Keynotes
- Leadership/Team Building
- Physician Satisfaction & Engagement
- Professional Development
- Leadership Retreats
- Service Excellence Courses
- HCAHPS and Value Based Purchasing
- Coaching & Implementation
For complex assignments, CLS offers an additional comprehensive day of training and needs assessment.
Our Clients Say It Best
Tim Ryan, SVP Operational Metrics
Quorum Health Resources, LLC
Kathleen Masiulis, Senior VP
Long Island Health Network, NY
Melvin F. Hall, PhD, President and CEO
Press Ganey Associates, Inc.